12/7/21

Create-in-Quads Snowflake

Hi All! Today Taylored Expressions is releasing a new addition to the Create-in-Quads Stencils Collection, Create-in Quads-Snowflake Layering Stencil.! I just love this concept. I makes creating a set of cards so easy and playing with different color combinations if so fun! 



I have two set of cards to share with you, one on Toffee Cardstock and another set on Sugar Cube Cardstock. The color combo I used for this set is Sugar Cube Ink embossed with TE White Embossing Powder, Confetti Cake, Poblano Pepper, and Salt Water Taffy. I also stenciled TE Happy Medium - Glitter in Iridescent Glitter over the white snowflakes. 


I used the Stitched Rectangle Stacklets to cut each of the front panels and layered the panel on scallop edged panel cut with the Petite Scallop Rectangle Stacklets. The sentiments are from the new Get Cozy Clear Stamp Set


I added twine in different places on on each card. The sentiments are stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with TE White Embossing Powder. The mittens are created with the Cozy Winter Stencil & Clear Combo and the Cozy Winter Dies. I added a few Bits and Pieces - Snowflakes to each card. 




Here is my second set of cards on Sugar Cube Cardstock. I created each card in a similar way as the first set. I used a combination of Blue Corn, Spearmint, Mint Julep, and Gumball Inks. 


I used another new sentiment set, Winter Blessings. I stamped in Versamark Ink on Blue Corn Cardstock and embossed with TE White Embossing Powder.


 I finished these cards off with a few Bits & Pieces - White Rhinestones. 



When you purchase the Create-in-Quads Snowflake “I Want it All” Bundle (Create-in-Quads Snowflake Layered Stencil set, Winter Blessings stamp set, Winter Blessings die collection, and Clearly Crafty Get Cozy stamp set) through Sunday, December 12th, you will get a free exclusive video craft along class with Taylor!


This mini version of our Online Crafty Classes is a great way for you to put your new goodies to use right away making projects at your own pace! Watch the video as often as you like and learn some new card-making tips and tricks!


Once you complete your purchase, you will receive an email (separate from your order confirmation email) with links to the class video on YouTube.


**Although Taylor will recommend extra supplies (cardstock, ink, embellishments, etc.), you can use anything you have to make these projects uniquely yours!


Hurry! This offer is only valid through 11:59 pm (CT) on Sunday, December 12th, or while supplies last.


Stop by the TE Blog of all the details for more inspiration! 







No comments:

Post a Comment