11/18/21

Season of Crafting - Background Stamps

It is the Season of Crafting at Taylored Expressions!  Until Thanksgiving TE  has put together crafty savings each day just for you! Whether you need to stock up on holiday crafting supplies or have friends and family who would love a crafty Christmas Gift now is a perfect time to shop.  TE’s high-quality products are in stock, on sale and ready to ship so you will receive them in plenty of time to make and gift your projects or wrap your gifts! 

Today's sale is on Background Stamps. 


t

Here is my  card I created for the sale. I actually used two Background Stamps on the card.  First I stamped the Rough Draft Background Stamp on Toffee Cardstock in Toffee Ink. Next I stamped the Splatter Background in Versamark Ink and embossed with TE White Embossing Powder. I die cut the panel with the Petite Scallop Rectangle Stacklets to fit the card front,  and then blended Toffee Ink on the edges with a TE Blender Brush. (See link below)


I stamped the floral image with the stamp in the Sketchbook. Bouquet, colored with Copic Markers, and die cut with the Sketchbook Bouquet Die. I added the sentiment with the products that are included in the Sketchbook Florals Stamp Set and Dies. 

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the TE Blog of all the details! 

No comments:

Post a Comment