11/25/21

Black Friday Exclusives at Taylored Expressions

It is time for the Black Friday Sale at Taylored Expressions!! The sale start at 6pm on Thursday and goes through Sunday at 11:59pm CST. 

--- 20% off sitewide (some exclusions apply)

--- Double crafty points for insiders and super fans

--- $10 off Stamp Joy Spring Virtual coupon included in every order 

--- Plus exclusive freebies for orders of $100, $200, and $300 or more



I have two cards to share with you that feature the On Occasion Stamp & Die and coordinating die,  free with purchases over $300. 



I stamped one of the sentiments from the stamp set in Versamark Ink on Oreo Cardstock and embossed. with TE Gold Embossing Powder. I combined the sentiment with the pretty Spring Spray Stamp Set and Die. I used Copic Markers to color the image. 



To create the background I used the Wild Willow Stencil with Salt Water Taffy Cardstock and Ink. the card is framed with the Stitched Frame Stacklets 1. 






On my second card I used another sentiment from the On Occasion Stamp set, stamping in Versamark Ink on Sugar Cube Cardstock and embossing with TE Cookie Monster Embossing Powder, which is free with a $100 purchase. The rainbow is created with the Big Rainbow Stamp and Dies. 


The background is stenciled with the Here Comes the Sun Stencil with Potato Chip and Pineapple Ink. I added Sugar Cube Glitter to the Rainbow and the bottom of the clouds. 




Thank you so much for visiting my blog! You can stop by the TE Blog for all the sale details and more inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment