11/23/21

Season of Crafting - Designer Dangles

Hi! It is another day of savings for Taylored Expressions Season of Crafting sale! Today's sale is on the Designer Dangles Products. I have a couple of examples to share with you. Designer Dangles are perfect for gift giving throughout the year. 


My first step was to create these pretty pouches to hold the earrings I created. I used the Designer Dangles - Pretty Pouch Die to created the packaging and added the pattern with the Mixed Bloom Layering Stencil and the Create In Quads - Mistletoe Layering Stencil. 


I die cut the tag with the Itty Bitty Tags 2 Die and stamped a sentiment for the Itty Bitty Sentiments Stamp Set. 


For this pair of earrings I used the Designer Dangles - On Point Die, Knock on Wood - On Point Solids, and Craft Leather - Good as Gold. 


I packaged these earrings with a Christmas theme. I cut a tag from the Itty Bitty Tags - Holiday die set and stamped a sentiment from the  Itty Bitty Sentiments - Holiday Stamp Set. 



I used a different color of leather from the Craft Leather - Good as Gold for these earring and the Knock on Wood - Wrap Around Rings. 
Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the TE Blog of all the details! 


No comments:

Post a Comment