8/6/21

Soak Up the Sun

Happy Friday! I am popping in today with another card I created with the Everything's Beachy Stamp Set by Julie Ebersole Stamp Set and coordinating Everything's Beachy Dies from Ellen Hutson. I love building a scene and this stamp set is perfect for all the summer vibes! 



To build the scene I cut a piece of white cardstock to fit the card front. At the bottom I cut a piece of Kraft Cardstock for the sand and using Kraft Ink I ink blending a few piles of sand. Next I created the water with the Better at the Beach Stamp Set and glued the sand to the edge of the water. I cut a circle from masking paper to create the sun and the stenciled clouds at the top. 


I stamped and colored the images from the Everything's Beachy Stamp Set, and the then die cut. I. attached the images to the card front with foam tape and finished off with a jewel on the umbrella. 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend. You can all the new products in the ESSENTIALS BY ELLEN SUMMER OF STAMPING 2021 product release HERE.




No comments:

Post a Comment