8/3/21

Beach Please

A walk in the sand or a day at the beach if one of my favorite things to do! Today I have a card I created with the Everything's Beachy Stamp Set by Julie Ebersole Stamp Set and coordinating Everything's Beachy Dies from Ellen Hutson. I love the fun, modern feel of the stamp set! 


I stamped in black ink, colored with Copic Markers, and then die cut the images. I blended Distress Inks to creat the look of sand and water behind the image. I used a white gel pen to accent the water and splattered a little gold paint. 


For the card front I cut a piece of white cardstock to fit the card front and used a cloud stencil to add the clouds to the background. Then I cut a circle directly into the card front and matted the circle with gold foil. I added a sentiment from the the stamp set at the bottom of the card, stamping in Versamark Ink and embossing with Gold Embossing Powder. 

You can all the new products in the ESSENTIALS BY ELLEN SUMMER OF STAMPING 2021 product release HERE. You will definitely be feeling the summer vibes 





No comments:

Post a Comment