8/10/21

The Taylored Expressions Halloween Release

Today Taylored Expressions is kicking off the holiday creating season with a new Halloween Release! I I have to admit this my favorite time of year for crafting. I love the mix of holidays, warm fall color schemes, creating handmade gifts and cards. 


Let's kick off with a look at the new Millie's Haunted Halloween. The stamp set includes four cute images. I stamped Millie in Oreo Ink and colored with Copic Markers. To create the night sky I blended Jelly Donut, Eggplant, and Oreo Inks. Then I used Glitter Grab with Gold Glitter and the new Spooky Night Layering Stencil. This is a set a three stencils but I just used one of the stencils on the card. 


At the bottom of the card I cut grass from Sweet Basil Cardstock with the Build a Scene-Grassy Hills. I used the Ghost Town Border to add the town. The sentiment is included in the stamp set. 


I second card I used all three layers of the Spooky Night Layering Stencil to create the background. I framed the card with the new A2 Thin Frame Cutting Plate. 


I used the On the Block - Boo and the on the Block Boo Shadow Die the add the larger word. The smaller sentiment is also in the the Millie's Haunted Halloween Stamper Set. 



Next up is a look at the new Happy Halloween Stamp & Stencil Combo. On my card used just the sentiment. I stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with TE Gold Embossing Powder. Behind the sentiment I stenciled clouds with the Set the Scene - Cloud Strips and Jelly Donut Ink. I added the grass with  Sweet Basil Cardstock and the Build a Scene-Grassy Hills.


To create the pumpkins I used the new Layer It - Pumpkins and added the faces with the cut outs from the new Jack-o-lantern Cutting Plate. I added the bats with the new Little Bits-Bats and Black Glittered Cardstock. 




My last project is sweet treats that are easy to create with the new Pumpkin Treat Wrap Die


The Pumpkin Treat Wrap Die cuts the pumpkins to wrap around a treat, the stem for the pumpkin,  and the detailed rims on the pumpkins. I used glittered card for the details. 


The perfect sized tags are stamped with the Pretty Package - Holiday Tags and die cut with the Itty Bitty Tags - Halloween. The die cuts two holes to string the twine through and tie on the tag. 





Free envelopes stickers promotion:
With any purchase of Halloween products (old and new!) of $75 or more, you will receive a FREE pack of envelopes and custom Halloween envelope seals. The pack includes 10 envelopes (2 each of Candy Corn, Pumpkin, Oreo, Toffee and Sugar Cube) and 10 exclusive envelope seals (these seals are not available to purchase). This offer is valid through Sunday, August 15th, or while supplies last.




Free class promotion:
When you purchase the Spooky Collection (Jack-o-Lantern Cutting Plate, Jack-o-Lantern Stencil, On the Block – Boo and On the Block – Boo Shadow) through Sunday, August 15th, you will get a free exclusive 2-card video craft along class with Taylor!

This mini version of our Online Crafty Classes is a great way for you to put your new Halloween goodies to use right away making two different cards at your own pace! Watch the videos as often as you like and learn some new cardmaking tips and tricks while discovering inspiration for more designs!

Once you complete your purchase, you will receive an email (separate from your order confirmation email) with links to the class videos on YouTube, as well as a Tips & Tricks Download that you can use to jot down notes as you watch.

Although Taylor will recommend colors for ink and cardstock, you can use anything you have to make these projects uniquely yours!

Hurry! This offer is only valid through 11:59 pm (CT) on Sunday, Aug. 15, or while supplies last.


Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspirations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment