4/13/21

New Butterfly Wishes Card Kit from Taylored Expressions

 Hi! Today a have a fun new Card Kit from Taylored Expressions to share with you! It is available NOW in TE Store! 


Here’s everything included the Butterfly Wishes Kit– which retails for $55:
Butterflies Stamp & Stencil Combo set
Butterflies die collection
Clearly Crafty Butterfly Wishes stamp set
Clearly Crafty Sweet Sentiments stamp set
Diamond Jewels
6 Custom Envelope Seals
6 Toffee A2 Envelopes
Packaged in a zippered pouch with a custom kit label
Limited quantity available. Most items not available to purchase individually.

I have two cards to share that I created with the new kit. 


On my first card I created the background with the Butterflies Stamp & Stencil Combo set. I used the stamp and Oreo Ink to stamp the body of each butterfly and used the stencil and my TE Blender Brushes to stencil the butterflies on the card front. 


I cut a circle from Salt Water Taffy Cardstock with the Stitched Circle Stacklets and stamped one of the sentiments included in the kit. I die cut three extra butterflies with the Butterflies die collection and popped them up with foam squared. I finished off with a few Diamond Jewels included in the kit. 



I created a mini slim line card for my second example. I used the perviously released Mini Slim Stencil - Sunday and Potato Chip and Pineapple Ink for the card background. These butterflies are stamped with the Clearly Crafty Butterfly Wishes stamp set and die cut with the Butterflies die collection. 


I stamped a swirl for each butterfly and the attached each butterfly with foam tape. The sentiment is included in the kit. How how cute are the coordinating butterfly seals! 

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the TE Blog for all the kit details and more inspiration from the Design Team. 


No comments:

Post a Comment