4/13/21

Ink to Paper April Sneak Peeks Day 3

I am back for Day 3 of the Ink to Paper April Release Sneak Peeks. Today I have two more cards to share with you using to new products for creating scenes. Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EDT on April 15th!


My first card focuses on the new Where It Leads Stamp Set and Dies. This whole scene was built with the new stamps and dies. I starting by stamping the stairs, first the outline and then the next three stamps to add the details and dimension. At the bottom of the card I blended Simply Chartreuse Ink and at the top of stairs I stenciled clouds with Aqua Mist Ink. 


The sentiment is from the new Just Sentiments: Steps. I framed the scene with the largest die in the Border Bling: Skinny Diagonals Frame Die. I added a few jewels to the flower stems. 


My second card is created with the new Cover Plate: Scenic Path. I die cut the cover plate twice from Stamper's Select White Cardstock. On the first die cut I just added a little color by blending Spring Moss Ink. Using pieces of the second die cut I added the bushes and path. The gate is from the Where It Leads Stamp Set and dies. I stamped the gate in Versamark Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. 


This sentiment is also from the Just Sentiments: Steps. I stamped the sentiment on Spring Rain Cardstock and added a circle of vellum behind the sentiment with the Love to Layer: Scalloped Circle Die


Inside I added a sentiment from the new Inside Greeting: Steps

Thanks for taking a look! I will be back tomorrow for Day 4 of sneak peeks. Stop by the Papertrey Blog for more more inspiration with the new products.

No comments:

Post a Comment