2/2/21

You're My Pot of Gold

Hi Friends! I am kicking off February with some cute new St. Patrick's Day products from Taylored Expressions. Shamrocks and Leprechauns that make you smile! All the new products are available now in the TE Store


My first card features the new Shamrock Stamp & Stencil Combo. I stamped all the stems in Oreo Ink with the background stamp and used the coordinating stencils to add the shamrocks in Granny Smith and Peapod Ink. Then I die cut the card front with the Stitched Rectangle Stacklets and matted with the Petite Scallop Rectangle Stacklets. I cut a circle directly into the card front with the Stitched Circle Stacklets and matted the circle with a slightly smaller circle cut from Oreo Ink. 


I backed the circle with Sugar Cube Cardstock blended with Granny Smith Ink and added one of the cute faces from the Lucky Leprechaun Cling & Clear Combo. The sentiments are included in the new Mini Strips-St. Patrick's Day. I stamped with Versamark Ink on Oreo Cardstock and embossed with TE Gold Embossing Powder. I used the Little Bits - Shamrocks and Bits & Pieces - Gold Drip Dots to added the embellishments around the circle. 


My second card features the new Lucky Leprechaun Cling & Clear Combo. I stamped the background in Oreo Ink, colored the faces with Copic Markers, and stamped the hats, cheeks, and beards with the clear stamps included in the stamp set. Then I used the new Lucky Leprechaun Stencil to added the shamrocks around the leprechaun's heads. 


In the center I added a circle of vellum and a circle of Oreo cardstock and embellished with another sentiment from the Mini Strips-St. Patrick's Day Stamp Set, shamrocks die cut with the Little Bits-Shamrocks, and another leprechaun die cut the the Leprechaun Head Die. The sentiment is die cut with the Mini Strips - Asymmetrical Die

Thanks for stopping by! You can find all the details on the new release and more inspiration with the new products on the TE Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment