1/30/21

Valentine's Theme Week at Pretty Pink Posh

Hi Friends! Welcome to Day 6 of the Pretty Pink Posh Valentine Theme Week! I am up on the Pretty Pink Posh Blog today with a valentine card that if perfect for any age. Save 15% off items in the Valentine section during our Valentine Theme Week!


I used a combination of stamp sets and dies to create my card, some new sets and some from previous releases. I love how the sets coordinate so well together. I started by cutting the background with the Heart Vines Die from white cardstock. This beautiful die is perfect for Valentine's Day but I am planning to also use the die to create weddings and anniversaries cards! 


The center heart is stamped with one of the hearts in the All My Love Stamp Set and die cut with the All My Love Coordinating DiesI stamped in Versamark Ink and then embossed with white embossing powder. Then I blended a red ink over the white embossing. I used a combination of two stamp sets and dies to create the embellishments around the heart, the Valentine Hearts Stamp Set and Dies, and the Love Stamp Set and Dies


The stamped images are colored with Copic Markers. The Love sentiment is part of the Valentine Hearts Stamp Set and the bottom sentiment is included in the Love Stamp Set and die cut with the Simple Strips Dies


My final touch is a little sparkle with the Pink Blush Jewels


Thanks for joining us this week! Hope we have given you some ideas and inspiration for your Valentines! 


No comments:

Post a Comment