2/7/21

Spellbinders February Large Die of the Month Club

Hi all! Today I have card to share that I created with the Spellbinders Large Die of Month, Birthday Wishes for Everyone, perfect for birthdays, anniversaries, and other life milestones!

Membership Includes:

  • Exclusive Larger Set of Versatile Dies that cut, emboss, deboss and stencil. Double the size of the Small Die Set! $40 Value!
  • Project Inspiration: Each kit will feature project ideas with at least one detailed how-to instruction tutorial each month.
  • Member Benefits & Savings: Receive exclusive member pricing in the Spellbinders store. Plus receive access to deals, savings, and gifts - only available to members.

I needed a male birthday this month so I decided to go the a white, black, and gold theme. I cut a piece of cardstock to fit the card front and then splattered gold paint on the black cardstock. Once the paint was dry, I die cut the "Happy" die directly into the card front. Then I die cut the sentiment three more times from white cardstock. I inserted the letters back into the die cut on the card front, layering three layers on top of each other. 


Next I cut strips of white, black, and black and white patterned paper and layered the strips on a light weight cardstock. Then I die cut the numbers from the strips of paper and again from a gold cardstock. I highlighted the "th" I cut a small circle from vellum. I finished off the card with a few gold jewels. 


You can find out more information and inspiration Here


No comments:

Post a Comment