1/2/21

Spellbinders Large Die of Month Club

Happy New Year! Yes I am happy to see 2020 come to end and I am hoping for a brighter year ahead! I am so thankful to have my creative outlet that has helped keep my sane this past year and to all you that leave me encouraging comments and follow me on Instagram

I starting the year with a look at the Spellbinders Large Die of the Month for January, This month's Slimline Kaleidoscope Large Die Set is perfect for making cards, decor, and more. All the dies I used to create my card is included in the Die Set. 

Membership Includes:

Exclusive Larger Set of Versatile Dies that cut, emboss, deboss and stencil. Double the size of the Small Die Set! $40 Value!

Project Inspiration: Each kit will feature project ideas with at least one detailed how-to instruction tutorial each month.

Member Benefits & Savings: Receive exclusive member pricing in the Spellbinders store. Plus receive access to deals, savings, and gifts - only available to members.


I starting by creating a card base from black cardstock, 3.5″ x 8.5″. Then I die cut the long heart panel from white cardstock and added red cardstock behind the frame. There are three Heart dies in the set that you layer to create these beautiful hearts. 


I layered black, then red, and gold hearts and added a black jewel to the center of each heart. The set also included dies to cut leaves and flowers. On this card I chose to just add the leaf die cuts and add a simple sentiment. I really enjoy working with the long slimline card base and love the elegance of the card. 


You can find out more information and inspiration Here




No comments:

Post a Comment