12/30/20

There's Snow One Like You

Hi! I created a few thank you cards this week to send off to friends and family I couldn't see this holiday season. Today's winter themed card is created with the Winter Wonderland Stamp Set from Pretty Pink Posh. 


I started by cutting a piece of Lavender Cardstock for the card front and stenciled with the Snow Flakes Stencil. Next I cut a window in the card front with the larger die in the Window Frames Dies. See links below. I added foam tape behind the window and then a piece of white cardstock blended with Speckled Egg Distress Ink. 


I colored the images from the stamp set with Copic Markers. The snowflakes are stamped in Versamark Ink, embossed with white embossing powder and sponged with Speckled Egg Distress Ink. I added Pearl White Jewels to the center of the snowflakes. I also added glitter to the igloo. 


Thanks for stopping by 



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I love your card- colors, layering background. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete