5/20/20

You're an Amazing Friend!

Hi! I have really been trying to send out more of my cards. I miss my friends so much and want them to know it! Today a card to share I just sent to a friends with some perfect products from Pretty Pink Posh. 

I love this sweet hedgehog from the Hedgehog Friends Stamp Set. I stamped the Hedgehog, the flowers, and foliage in black ink  I colored with Copic Markers, and then die cut with the Hedgehog Friends Coordinating Dies. (you can all the links below)

I decided to go with a gingham background that I stenciled with the Wide Stripes Stencil. I used the stencil vertically and then turned it horizontally. This is a nice way to get more use out of you stripped stencils. 

Next I die cut the Hugs Shaker Die twice, once directly into the card front, and once from a pale aqua Cardstock, that I inlayed back into the front die cut. I added the stamped images around the circle and along with a sentiment from the Hedgehog Friends Stamp Set. I stamped the sentiment in Versamark Ink and embossed with white embossing powder. I finished off the card with a few Sparkling Clear Jewels.

Thanks for taking a look! 

1 comment: