5/21/20

Amazing Father

Hi! I have another card to share today from the new Taylored Expressions Father's Day and Dog Lovers Release. You can find all the new products HERE. My card today is perfect for Father's Day.


I went with a simple color scheme of Toffee, Blue Corn, and Buttercream and a touch of gold embossing. All the products I used to create this card are linked below. 


This background is stenciled with the new Plaid Layered Stencil. This is a set of two stencils and I think the possibilities are endless. I cut a piece of Toffee Cardstock to fit the card front and then stenciled the pattern with my TE Blender Brushes and Toffee and Blue Corn Ink. 

The sentiment is from the new Brushstrokes Basics Stamp Set and I used the Sentiment Stacker 2 to die cut and frame the sentiment. "Father" is from the new Building Blocks - Him Stamp Set and die cut with the Building Block Die. I stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with Gold Embossing Powder. 


Here is the inside of the card. I stamped one of the great sentiments in the new Inside Scoop - For Him Stamp Set. This sentiment is just perfect for my husband who is a father to four strong women! This a great sentiment set! 

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details on the new products and inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment