5/27/20

A Happy Hello with Pretty Pink Posh

Hi and thanks for stopping by today! The weather is so pretty in San Diego today. Definitely lifts the spirit! I have a card with a yellow and black color scheme to share that I created with products from Pretty Pink Posh. I have been trying to mix up my color combos.


These pretty flowers are from the Wild Rose Stamp Set, and one of my favorite PPP florals. I stamped the flowers and leaves  in Versamark Ink on watercolor paper and then embossed with white embossing powder. I watercolored the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. I used the Wild Rose Coordinating Dies to die cut.  See links below


The sentiment is die cut from black Cardstock with the Hello Friend Script Die. I cut a rectangular panel for the center of the card and placed the flowers and leaves over and under the panel. I finished off the card with PPP Pearl White Jewels. 

Have a great day and thanks for taking a look! 


1 comment:

  1. Such beautifully-colored yellow flowers! I love how they pop on the black and white.

    ReplyDelete