5/19/20

New Father's Day and Dog Lovers Release at Taylored Expressions

Today Taylored Expressions is releasing their new Father's Day and Dog Lovers Products!. All the products are available now in the TE Store.


Today my card features the new Paw Prints and Gus & Gertie Stamps Sets! I just fell in love with these sweet dog and bird images when I saw them for the first time! First I stamped the heart from the Paw Prints Stamp Set in Versamark Ink on Sugar Cube Cardstock and embossed with TE Black Embossing Powder. I die cut the heart with the Stitched Heart Stacklets and added the red heart with the Heart Stacklets. 


Next I stamped one of the images from the Gus & Gertie Stamp Set in Oreo Ink, colored with Copic Markers, and die cut with the coordinating Gus & Gertie Dies. The sentiments are from the new Simple Strips - Woof Stamp Set and die cut with the new Simple Strips - Well Rounded Dies. I stamped with Versamark Ink and embossed with TE White Embossing Powder. 


I used the paw print stencil from the new Puppy Lover Layered Stencil Set to add the pattern to the background. I used Sea Salt Ink and my TE Blender Brushes. My final touch is a red heart from the Bits and Pieces - Have a Heart. 




May 19th through Sunday, May 24th you can save 15% off the Swingin’ in the Treetops Bundle that includes: the Treetops Background stamp, In the Treetops Edger & Swing die collection, Swinging By stamp set, Swinging By coordinating dies. You can find my card I created with these products HERE

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details on the new products and inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment