5/18/20

New Father's Day and Pet Themed Products Releasing from Taylored Expressions

Hi All! I will be popping in over the next few days to share new release products from Taylored Expressions. We have new products for you favorite pet lovers and all the men in your life! All the new products will be available tomorrow, May 19th at 9 AM CST in the TE Store.


Today I am showcasing the new Treetops Background Stamps, In the Treetops Edger and Swing Dies, the new Swinging By Stamp Set and coordinating Swinging By Dies


I started by stamping the Treetops Background Stamp in Oreo Ink and colored with Copic Markers. To add the texture to the tree I added a little Copic Blending Fluid to a piece of Terry cloth and dabbed the terry cloth over the Copics. I love the effect, just start out lightly so you don't remove too much of the color. Then I die cut the tree and the swing with the Treetops Edger and Swing Dies. 

I stamped the colored the sweet owl from the Swinging By Stamp Set and die cut with Swinging By Dies.  I used a combination of foam, foam circles, and the On the Right Track Discs to allow the swing to move from right to left. You can watch a video on how the TE Foam Circles and On the Right Track Discs are used to create this interactive card HERE


I die cut the grass with the Build a Scene - Grassy Hills Die. In the center of the grass I stamped a sentiment from the new Swinging By Stamp Set in Versamark Ink and embossed with TE White Embossing Powder. The butterflies are die cut with the Little Bits - Butterflies. 

Here are the links to the products I used to create my card. 
Stop by the TE Blog for all the details on the new products and inspiration from the rest of the Design Team. I will be back tomorrow with a look at more of the new goodies!

1 comment: