2/15/20

Happy Birthday Balloon Shaker

Hi all! I am really working on making birthday cards again. Those cards are definitely given out the most and all my friends and family expect handmade now! My card today features the Balloon Shaker Die from Pretty Pink Posh.


I created the background first. I used the Pennant Stencil that is part of the Layered Birthday Stencils. This is a set of two stencils that can be used layered together or separately. Next I die cut the Balloon Shaker Die twice, once directly into the card front, and a second time from aqua cardstock. I added a piece of twine for the balloon string and then inlayed the die cut into the front of card and added clear acetate and foam behind the balloon window to foam the shaker. 


I added a few more details with the smaller stamps in the Love Stamp Set. I colored the images with Copic Markers and die cut with the Love Coordinating Dies. Inside the shaker and scattered on the card front I used confetti from the Sparkling Clear Confetti Mix.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend! I have lots more to share this next week. Be sure to stop by and follow me on Instagram



No comments:

Post a Comment