2/12/20

Birthday Wishes!

Hi all! It has been a bit since I have posted! Things have been busy on the home front and just haven't been able to get much creative time in. I finally got a couple of hours this week to create this sweet birthday card with some new products from the Pretty Pink Posh Release.

I started by stamping the mice from the Party Friends Stamp Set. I colored with image with Copic Markers and die cut with the Party Friends Coordinating Dies. Next I cut a piece of white cardstock for the card front and blended Worn Lipstick, Spun Sugar, Wild Honey, and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Inks to create the sky background. To create the grass I cut a border of white cardstock with the Scallop Borders Dies, colored the grass with Copic Markers, and added the texture with Copic Blending Fluid and a piece of terry cloth. 


I framed the card front with the new Birthday Frame Die. I cut the frame from white card stock first to create the frame and then again from pink, green, and yellow cardstock so I could inlay the color in the frame. I finished off the card with a scattering of Pearl White Jewels

Thanks for stopping by! I will a few more projects to share this week! 




No comments:

Post a Comment