1/25/20

Valentine Theme Week at Pretty Pink Posh




Hi Everyone! I am sharing a card on the PPP Blog and on my own blog today for Day 6 of Valentine Theme Week! I have a Valentine card to share with you that was created with one of my daughters in mind. Even though my girls are not "kids" anymore, I still like to give them a card and a sweet treat for Valentine's Day! I used a combination of both newly and previously released products to create my card. I love the way all the stamp sets and dies work together. 


Let's start with the background. I cut a piece of white cardstock for the card front and then used the Wide Stripes Stencil with a light aqua ink to create the subtle background pattern. Next I die cut the Love Shaker Die from a red cardstock and attached the heart to the front of the card. 


Around the heart I created this arrangement with the Love Stamp Set and the Love Coordinating Dies. The stamped images are colored with Copic Markers. I used foam squares to attach some the images. I like the dimension it adds. The sentiment is from the previously released Floral Hearts Stamp Set. I stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with white embossing powder. 


At the bottom of the card I stamped one of the three borders in the Love Borders Stamp Set and added a sentiment from the Love Stamp Set


I finished off the card with a few Buttercream Jewels. I love adding just a little sparkle! 

Thanks for visiting! I hope we have given you some ideas for your Valentines! Stop by the PPP Blog for a week of inspiration! And we'll be having a 15% discount on all items in our Valentine section during Valentine theme week!


No comments:

Post a Comment