4/23/18

Happy Birthday

Hi Everyone! I hope you had a great weekend. It was so beautiful here! I had a little time in my studio and I created this card with pretty products from Pretty Pink Posh.

I have a number of family and friends birthdays in May. I went with pretty spring colors and a little bling for one of besties! I cut a piece of lavender cardstock for the card front and added a panel of lavender cardstock in the middle with the Stitched Notes Dies

The flower and leaves are stamped with the Wild Rose Stamp Set, colored with Copic Markers, and die cut with the Wild Rose Coordinating Dies. I cut the frame from black cardstock with the larger die in the Scallop Circles Dies. Behind the circle I just added a circle of white cardstock that was brushed lightly with yellow ink. The "Birthday" sentiment is from the Fox Friends Stamp Set


The word "happy" is die cut with the Happy Easter Script Die. At the bottom I added three rows of beautiful jewels. These are so pretty in person! I used the Sparkle Dot Patterns 2 Stamp Set to stamp my pattern, making it so easy to attach the jewels. The three colors are Lemon Drop JewelsShamrock Jewels, and Pansy Purple Jewels

Thanks for stopping by! Have a good week! 


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. I love the layout. All of the gems and the beautiful flower.

    ReplyDelete