4/18/18

A Bunny Celebration

Hi Everyone! I am sharing this sweet birthday card on the Pretty Pink Posh blog today.  I just love the cute bunnies in the Bunny Friends Stamp Set. I used the set in combination with the Birthday Friends Stamp Set to put together this birthday scene.

To create the background I cut a piece of watercolor paper for the card front. Using a blending tool I blended Distress Oxide Inks in Peacock Feathers, Twisted Citron, Squeezed Lemonade, and Worn Lipstick. Next I spritzed the paper with water and splashed on white paint. Once the paper had dried I die cut the half circle directly in the card front with the larger die in the Window Frames Dies


The stamped images are colored with Copic Markers and the highlights are added with a white gel pen. I images are die cut with the Bunny Friends Coordinating Dies and the Birthday Friends Coordinating Dies. Behind the frame I added foam tape to give dimension between the two layers.  The hill is grass is cut with the Scallop Borders 2 Dies

The sentiment is from the Everyday Greetings Stamp Set and the card is finished off with sequins from the Sparkling Clear Confetti Mix

Thanks for joining me today! 



1 comment:

  1. So cute. I love the inked background, the awesome dome die and scalloped grass. The bunnies are just too cute. Fun pretty card.

    ReplyDelete