4/12/18

Birthday Wishes With Pretty Pink Posh

Hi Everyone and thanks for stopping by today. I needed a birthday card this weekend for a child's party. I created this card with the Birthday Friends Stamp Set from Pretty Pink Posh.


All these great scene building stamped images and sentiment are included in the Birthday Friends Stamp Set. I colored the images with Copic Markers and added the polka dots on her dress and highlights on the balloons with a white gel pen. The images are die cut with the Birthday Friends Coordinating Dies

To create the frame I die cut the Storybook 5 Die directly into the card front. I die cut the frame again from white cardstock and inlayed the two white cuts into the frame. The white cardstock is brushed lightly with yellow ink. To add a little sparkle I attached a few sequins from the Easter Sequins Mix

Thanks for taking a look! 

1 comment:

  1. I have this set and need to use it. I love your scene. These images are so cute just a darling card.

    ReplyDelete