4/27/18

Birthday Wishes

Hi Everyone and happy Friday! I am popping in today with a birthday card I created with the Sparkle Dot Patterns 2 Stamp Set from Pretty Pink Posh.

I started by cutting a piece of watercolor paper for the card front. I used Distress Oxide Inks in Broken China and Peeled Paint to create the sky and grass background. The frame is cut is the smaller die in the Scallop Frames Dies.  I stamped a sentiment from the Birthday Friends Stamp Set in Versamark Ink on vellum and then embossed with black embossing powder.

The sparkling balloon is so easy to create with the Sparkle Dot Patterns 2 Stamp Set. You just stamp your pattern in a light colored ink and add the pretty Watermelon Jewels! The clouds are die cut with the Rainy Days Coordinating Dies and the flowers are stamped with the Bunny Friends Stamp Set and die cut with the Bunny Friends Coordinating Dies

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment