2/20/18

Happy Balloon Birthday

Hi Everyone! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have a sweet birthday card to share today created with the Birthday Scene Stamp Set from Pretty Pink Posh.


I colored the stamped images with Copic Markers and the added the grass and sky with Copic Markers and a colorless blender. I also added some white accents with a white gel pen. 


I framed the scene with the larger die in the Scallop Frames Dies. The additional balloons are from the Birthday Friends Stamp Set and die cut with Birthday Friends Coordinating Dies. I added an extra bee to the scene with one of the bees in the Bee Friends Stamp Set and the Bee Friends Coordinating Dies. I finished off the card with a few sequins from the Sparkling Clear Confetti Mix

Thanks for taking a look! 


1 comment:

  1. Cute card. Darling images and layout. Love the spring colors.

    ReplyDelete