2/15/18

Hello Friend

Hi and thanks for stopping by today. I have a card to share that I created with the Pretty Pink Posh Pretty Petunias Stamp Set and the Hummingbird Thanks Stamp Set.


I cut an A2 card base, a white matting to fit inside the card base, and then a stitched Kraft panel with the largest die in the Stitched Notes Dies. I added interest to the Kraft panel by sponging the edges with white pigment ink and splattering the panel with gold paint.


I colored the flowers and hummingbird with Copic Markers and die cut the images with the Pretty Petunias Coordinating Dies and the Hummingbird Thanks Coordinating Dies. I added Nuvo Crystal Drops in white to the center of the flower. 


I love the pretty script of the Hello Friend Script Die! I cut the words twice from a gold foil cardstock and glued the layers together. This adds a little more depth to the sentiment. I dotted the "I" with a 4MM Metallic Gold Sequin.


Have a great day! 




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the pretty flowers and hummingbird.

    ReplyDelete