1/29/18

Birthday Wishes

Hi Everyone! I have a birthday card to share featuring the newly released Birthday Friends Stamp Set and the Birthday Friends Coordinating Dies.


I chose a color scheme for the card that could be used or a either a birthday boy or a birthday girl. 

I colored the images with Copic Markers and used a Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Pen to add glitter to the cake frosting. I added the polka dots to the dress with a white gel pen. Then I die cut the images with the Birthday Friends Coordinating Dies


Next I cut the new Storybook 6 Die twice, once from a patterned paper, that was cut to fit the card front,  and once from watercolor paper. On the patterned paper I stamped a sentiment from the Birthday Friends Stamp Set in black ink. On the watercolor paper I sponged on distress ink and spritzed the paper with water. 

On the back of the card front I added foam tape. The foam tape adds dimension to card and leaves me a little space to attach the stamped images. 

I inlayed the watercolor squares and rectangles into the card front and the attached the stamped images using foam tape. 


The card is finished of with a few sequins from the Sparkling Clear Confetti Mix

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day. 



2 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful! Made me smile! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. T5RX To get good Testosterone Booster for Men lift at your upper constraint. The weight in order to be heavy enough so in which you can only do roughly three teams of five reps each along with a minutes rest in in between. But dont overdo it. If do not need to give good tone muscles groups up to hours rest between workouts your testosterone production will check out percent. http://www.strongtesterone.com/t5rx/

    ReplyDelete