1/24/18

With Love

Hi all! Thanks for stopping! I have a Valentine's Day card to share with you that I created with a few Maya Road Dies and embellishments. 


To create my card I die cut the Scalloped Frame ATC Die from Bristol Smooth Cardstock and sponged on distress inks and then splattered the paper with water. Next I used the DIY Mini Envelope Die to create a sweet, little envelope. 


The sentiment is die cut with the "With Love" Script Die. I attached a Mini Arrow Charm and a few sequins from the Sparkling Clear Confetti Mix for Pretty Pink Posh. The pattern paper is from the True Love 6×6 Pad from Reverse Confetti. 


I attached a Wood Hashtag Tokens and die cut two leaves with the smaller leaf die in the Flower Die Set. I added twine cording around the middle of the card and then attached the die cuts and embellishments with foam tape. 

Thanks for taking a look!

1 comment:

  1. Alpha Testo Maxxx Train at six to eight repetitions for five sets each exercise. Make sure that you cannot lift another repetition post last repetition of every mounted in each figure out. After working out you should give yourself extra a person to get a restful get some sleep. http://t-rexmuscleadvice.com/alpha-testo-maxxx/

    ReplyDelete