1/17/18

Sending My Love

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I have working on getting my Valentines ready to go. I need a card for a special 11 year old boy in my life. A boy and a preteen! I decided to use the Taylored Expressions You Have My Heart Stamp Set and coordinating dies. The stamp set works great with the Mini Wobble Springs and I think he will get a kick out the bouncing head!


The stamped image is colored with Copic Markers. The body and the head are two separate pieces. I die cut with the You Have My Heart Dies and attached a  Mini Wobble Springs to the back of the heard.

I used patterned paper from the Playful Patterns - Valentine Paper Pack and cut a heart directly into the card front with the Heart Stacklets. Behind the heart I added a piece of watercolor paper that I sponged with Distress Ink and added the heart detail with the Pierced Heart Stacklets.


The card is framed with the Stitched Frame Stacklets 1. The sentiment is from the stamp Set and the glittered hearts are die cut with the Little Bits Hearts. 

Thanks for taking a look! Have a great day! 


1 comment:

  1. Someone has said once that to reach to your love you need to go through the food that is if you have the special cooking skills you can impress your lover through that skills.
    Click here:

    ReplyDelete