1/31/18

Just A Note

Hi Everyone! I have a "Just A Note" card to share today. I like having this type of generic card in my stash. You can send it for almost any occasion. I used products from Taylored Expressions.


I seem to be drawn to black and white stripes lately. I just purchased a black and white sweater and a tee shirt! I created this background with the Striped Background Stamp. I used Sugar Cube Cardstock and Oreo Ink. Then I cut a circle directly into the card front. Behind the circle I added a panel of Sweet Tooth cardstock that I lightly brushed with Cupcake Ink. 


The wreath is created with the Spring Florals Stamp Set and coordinating Dies. At the top I added a Metallic Gold Twine Bow. I added Enamel Shapes to the center of the flowers and inished off  with a few drops of Nuvo Crystal Drops. 

Here are the links to the products I used to create this card. Have a good week and thanks for stopping by! 






1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, Melody! Love the contrast of bright colours against the black and white stripes!

    ReplyDelete