12/7/17

It's Release Day at Taylored Expessions!

Hi and thanks for stopping by! It's December Release Day at Taylored ExpressionsAll the new December products are available at the TE web store NOW.  

Today I have two pretty cards to share with you created with two of my favorite products from the new release. 


First up is my card using the new Mandala Cutting Plate. LOVE!  Here I die cut the plate from watercolor paper and used a blending tool and distress inks to add the rings of color. Then I cut a piece of vellum to fit behind the cutting plate add and distress inks to the back of the vellum to create the soft look. 


I cut the Hello Script Die twice and adhered the two layers together to add a bit more depth to the sentiment. The word "friend" is from the Friendly Phrases Stamp Set and die cut with the Double-ended Flag Stacklets. 



My second card is created with the Big Blooms - Rose Stamp Set. I stamped the flower with Versamark Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. Then I colored the flower and leaves with Copic Markers and then hand cut the images. 


I stamped a sentiment from the Friendly Phrases Stamp Set on vellum and die cut with the Double-ended Flag Stacklets. I added the water droplets with Clear Nuvo Crystal Drops. The background is embossed with the Dotted Lattice Embossing Folder. 


Thanks for visiting! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete list of our participating designers!




No comments:

Post a Comment