3/7/17

Taylored Expressions March Sneak Peeks Day 2!

Thanks for stopping by for Day 2 of Taylored Expressions March Sneak Peeks. All the new products will be available on March 9th at 7 AM PDT. Today I have two cards to share with you with a home theme! 


My first project uses the new There's No Place Like Home Stamp Set. There is an "O" under the cottage but here I chose to use the new Little Bits - Cottage to create this sweet cottage and place it over the "O". I added the little clouds with the Little Bits - Clouds and Sun and added the heart to the door with a heart from the Cherry Pop Enamel Shapes.


To create the background I used a Clarity Stencil Brush and lightly brushed on Granny Smith and Salt Water Taffy Ink. The frame is cut with the larger frame in the Frame in Frame 2 Cutting Plate. The sentiment is from the stamp set. 



Next up I am showcasing the new Subway Tile Embossing Folder. Subway tiles are so popular right now! I cut a circle directly into the card front. Inside the circle I used the new Spin Cycle Dies to create the washing machine.


I cut the clothes from felt with the Little Bits - Clothing Confetti. The sentiment is from the Spin Cycle Sentiments Stamp Set, stamped in Sugar Cube Ink and embossing with white embossing powder. 


Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with another sneak peek. 

4 comments:

  1. Both of these cards are so sweet, love the washing machine in front of the pink paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet cards. I love the dies and sentiments.

    ReplyDelete