3/9/17

It's Release Day at Taylored Expressions

It's release day at Taylored Expressions! All the new March products are available at the TE web store NOW.  I have two cards to share today showcasing a number of the new products. 

My first card features the new Door to Door 2 Dies and Door to Door Sentiments


The Door to Door 2 Dies are an addition to the TE Door to Door product line. My cards uses a mix of the new products and previously released dies. (See links below) What is special about the Door to Door 2 Die is that the door can be opened! Here I used the Door to Door Molding Die around the door and added the door mat, rain boots, birdhouse and wreath. 


Here's a look at the door open and a sentiment for the Door to Door Sentiments Stamp Set. 



For my second project I created a little house with the new Home Sweet Home and Home Sweet Home Accessories Dies. I cut the base out twice to form the house. Then I ran the home pieces through my die cutting machine again this time embossing with the Brick Embossing Folder.

I added all the details before I assembled the house, using the Home Sweet Home Accessories to add curtains, flowers, and greenery. Behind the windows I added vellum and Potato Chip Cardstock. 



2 comments: