1/18/17

Pocket Tags

Hi Everyone! I just popping in a few ideas for gift card tags created with products from Taylored Expressions.  I have two tags to share, one with a holiday theme and one for a birthday. They are quick and easy to make for any occasion.


The base of each tag is created with the Tag Pocket Die. I cut the die twice, once from cardstock to foam the tag and once from a patterned paper to line the inside of the tag. After I attached the patterned paper I used Sticky Tape to foam the packet, using the score line created with the die.


I used the Stitched Circle Dies for my circles. The sentiment is from the In & Out Christmas Stamp Set and the hat is cut with the Little Bits - Santa Hat Die.


Here I used a sentiment from Simply Stamped - Cupcake and the Little Bits - Cake & Stand

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!


4 comments: