1/15/17

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Icicle

Hi Everyone! Thanks for stopping by my blog!  It is time for the first  Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge of the New Year! We are starting out with the Icicle Challenge. 


I hope you get a chance to play along. The LEAD of this challenge will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge.


Here's my take on the challenge. I was inspired by the pretty shades of aqua and white and a little bit of sparkle. 

I created the snowflake with the Reverse Confetti Layered Snowflake Confetti Cuts. I added a little sparkle with glittered card stock and rhine stones. I mount the snowflake on a decorative circle cut with the Reverse Confetti Lacy Scallop Confetti Cuts


The patterned paper is from the Reverse Confetti Very Merry 6x6 Pad. The sentiment is from the Pretty Pink Posh Winter Wonderland Stamp Set. 

Thanks for taking a look!

Icicle Designers

5 comments:

  1. Love the colors. So fresh and crisp. Great snowflake die and bling. love the little heart..

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your beautifully shaded snowflake backed by polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That has got to be the sweetest snowflake ever Melody. Love the shade of blue you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovey card Melody. The layered snowflake is so pretty with the soft sponging.

    ReplyDelete