10/15/16

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Glittery Gourds

Hi Everyone! Thanks for stopping by my blog!  It is time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Glittery Gourds. 

I hope you get a chance to play along. The LEAD of this challenge will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge.


Here is my take of the challenge using Taylored Expressions Pumpkin Bouquet Stamp Set and coordinating Pumpkin Bouquet Dies


Inspired by the gold in the inspiration photo I stamped the image in Golden Glitz Delicate Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. I also embossed on the sentiments from the stamp set. The sentiment is die cut with the Stitched Bracket Stacklets


I colored with Copic Markers using some rich fall colors. The papers are from the Echo Park 6 x 6 Pad, Fall is in the Air. I finished off the card with a few gold sequins and gold cording. 


At this time of year I like to take the time to finish off the insides of my cards so they are ready to go! 

Guest Designers

Carol Mayne,  Just Me: C
Susie Moore, The Dies Have It

Glittery Gourds Designers


9 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous fall card Melody!! I love the way you embossed it with gold and the wonderful coloring! The gold embossing gives it a rich look perfect for fall ;) Perfect dps you paired with it too! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous focal image and a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Your'e coloring is absolutely amazing. I can't beleive you did that with Copics, it looks like watercoloring. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Melody! I just picked fhis set up today at Stamp Joy. Can't wait to play with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, Melody! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melody, your pumpkin bouquet is absolutely gorgeous, especially with the autumn palette! WOW! Thrilled to be joining you and the rest of the Curtain Call team as a GD for this challenge. Thank you!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Melody. That image is so pretty and the coloring is amazing. So fresh and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely stunning!! Love the rich colors - beautifully colored and so much dimension!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card takes my breath away! I love all the Autumn colors and the idea of the gold embossing was genius!

    ReplyDelete