10/20/16

By the Fireplace

Hi and thanks for stopping by my blog! Today I have a holiday card to share that is created with the Taylored Expressions By the Fireside - Holidays Dies. 


You can find the By the Fireplace Collection of dies here. I used the By the Fireplace Dies to create the basic fireplace. The inside of the fireplace is embossed with the Brick Embossing Folder and distressed a bit with Antique Linen Distress Ink.  For the fire I used Distress Inks In Squeezed Lemonade, Scattered Straw, and Orange Marmalade.


Next I die cut my holiday pieces with the By the Fireside - Holidays Dies. I love all the options to create a scene. I added sequins from the new Snow Flurries Sequins to the garland. The background is embossed with the Bead Board Embossing Folder.

Here are the products I used to create my card:

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Melody! I love the wonderful softness to the inking on the die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cheerful scene! I love the Christmas colors with the bit of sparkle. Great use of embossing folders.

    ReplyDelete