4/21/16

Hug In A Mug

Hi and thanks for stopping by! You can never have too many thank you cards in your stash and needed one for a sweet friend who is helping me with the wedding favors for my daughter's wedding. She is a big Starbucks fan so I wanted a pocket in my card to hold the gift card. 

I used the Reverse Confetti April SFYTT Challenge for inspiration and the Reverse Confetti Caffeinated Cups Stamp Set and Caffeinated Cups Confetti Cuts to create the card. 


These pretty patterned paper are from the Cest La Vie 6 x 6 Paper Pad from Pink Paislee. I used Scor-Pal Tape to attached the pocket to the card front, leaving the top open. The sentiments are stamped in pigment ink and embossing with white embossing powder. 


The cup is created with the stamps in the Caffeinated Cups Stamp Set. I used a Copic marker to add the color of coffee. I decided to add the rose detail to match the roses in the patterned paper and the Reverse Confetti Love Blooms Stamp Set was a perfect fit! The die cuts are done with the coordinating Love Blooms Confetti Cuts

Thanks for taking a look!



1 comment:

  1. Melody, the colors are absolutely wonderful! Such a pretty card!
    Thanks for joining us at SFYTT!

    ReplyDelete