4/20/16

Breathe in the Ocean Air

Hi there! I have working on a few scrapbook pages. I do like to print a few of my photos, get them off my computer, where I can see them! I usually have a few framed in my studio or around the house, enjoy them for a while, and then put them scrapbooks. 

For this page I used some beautiful Prima papers from the French Riviera Collection and the April Build a Page Challenge for inspiration. 


I love the beautiful ocean colors in the collection. The photos are from a trip to Kennebuckport, Maine for my nephew's wedding. We live by the Pacific Ocean and my girls had never put their toes in the Atlantic Ocean.

In the back I used the Prima Fluttering Flowers 6 x 6 Stencil and embossing paste to added texture and pattern. After the paste was dry I sponged the paste with distress ink and added some pretty Prima rhinestones. I also accented the printed shells in the corner with watercolor pencils.


The page is embellished with a mix of French Riviera Wood Variety embellishments and Finnabair Rustic Gears - Mechanicals. 


I love the Prima Glass Glitter, even more beautiful in person. I used cording from the Biscuit Wax Cord Spool to hang a couple of the embellishments.

Thanks for stopping by today!! I really appreciate it!


2 comments: