10/14/11

Christmas Goody Gift Bag

Hi Everyone! I have a fun gift bag for some Christmas goodies to share with you today! I get so busy around the holidays and I find it so helpful to have some cute packaging ready to go for holiday cookies, candies, or some of  my caramel corn! 


I started with a red paper gift bag from Micheals. I covered the bag with paper from Echo Park Holly Jolly Christmas. I used the Large Scalloped Border Die and added red rhinestones to the top corners of the scallops. Then I add ribbon and a sentiment from the Peace Poinsettia in red ink.


Then I stamped Moka Betty in Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black, colored with Copics, and paper pieced her apron. She is just so cute! I used a little clear glaze pen on the chocolate on my spatula.


To make I tag I  used one of the new TE Totally Tags dies and the coordinating Totally Tags - Holiday stamp set . So I am ready to go! Just need to get that baking done in December!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments: