10/18/11

VIP Product Tour


 
This month's Who's That Girl VIP Collection includes:

Who's that Girl Gets Cozy with Cocoa VIP Collection $29.90
Who's that Girl Gets Cozy with Cocoa stamp set
Cozy with Cocoa Sentiments mini (VIP exclusive stamp set - will never be offered for sale or be available again $9 value, FREE)
Loopy Bloom Die-namics Die
The VIP Collection is a LIMITED QUANTITY product that gives you the opportunity to purchase the WTG set and a new Die-namics die TWO WEEKS early!!!


Doesn't she look warm and cozy!! She is colored with Copics and I paper pieced her scarf and mittens. I love the circle shape of this month's WTG. She is mounted on the bigger die in the Dainty Doily Duo. I added lace and stitching. My papers are from Lilybee.


I added Dimensional Pearls in white to the marshmallows and sprinkle glitter while the pearl were still wet.


I used the Loopy Bloom Die-namic, that is included in the VIP Collection. I just love it!! And it is so EASY!! I cut my flower out of My Favorite Felt in red. My sentiment is stamped on a tab cut with the Ticket Tab Die-namic.


On the inside I stamped a sentiment and cocoa mug from the stamp set and paper pieced the mug.


Thanks for stopping by. You can find the new VIP Package right HERE. Stop by Kim's blog for the list of designers sharing projects today with the new VIP Collection.

Melody

12 comments:

  1. soooo pretty with the lace and felt. beautiful inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your paper you used and that lace at the bottom, so pretty! Great job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous!!! Just so love the colors of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning inside & out as always! i so love teal & red for the holdiays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melody, this is so beautiful. I adore the papers you used and your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO beautiful Melody! LOVE your layout and the lace you added!! Her polka dot gloves are darling and your flower is PERFECT!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card, love all the reds and that flower...wow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous coloring, trim, loopy flower...LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO pretty, Melody! Give you a very cozy feeling--love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are gorgeous Melody!!! Love all the dimension on the fence and gmta on your violin card!

    ReplyDelete