Hi and welcome to Day 4 of the
Papertrey Ink September Release Countdown! Today I have two more projects to share with you. All the new products will be available tomorrow, September 29th at 12 PM EST.
I love the idea of the Cup of Christmas Stamp Set and Dies. I stamped the cup in Pure Poppy Ink and added the accents with Scarlet Jewel Ink. To create the whip cream topping I embossed with a puffy white embossing powder and added a chunky glitter.
How cute are the little house and lamp post! All the greenery and berries are included in the Cup Of Christmas Stamp Set.
I die cut the card front with the Border Bling: Border Bling: Snowflakes Dies. The oval is die cut with the largest die in the Love to Layer: Beaded Trim Die.
Supplies:
Stamps: Cup of Christmas
Dies: Cup of Christmas, Love to Layer: Beaded Trim, Border Bling: Border Bling: Snow Flakes
Ink: Coastal Blue, Pure Poppy, Classic Kraft, Cocoa Bean, True Black, Pine Feather, New Leaf, Hawaiian Shores, Versamark
Paper: Pure Poppy, Stamper's Select White, Bitty Big Collection: Aqua Mist, Gold
Other: White Embossing Powder, Sequins, White Paint
My final project is created with the pretty Into the Blooms: Holiday Bouquet Dies.
I arranged the bouquet inside the paper wrapping and attached it a piece of vellum that is die cut with the largest die in Love to Layer: Beaded Trim Die Set. The sentiment is from the Framed in Flowers: Christmas Stamp Set.
I stenciled the background with the Winter Foliage Stencil Collection.
Supplies:
Stamps: Framed in Flowers: Christmas
Dies: Framed in Flowers: Christmas, Into the Blooms: Holiday Bouquet, Love to Layer: Beaded Trim
Ink: Pinefeather, Prairie Grass, Spring Moss, Classic Kraft, Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Versamark
Paper: Vintage Cream, Classic Kraft, Pure Poppy, Pinefeather, Stamper's Select White, Vellum
Other: Winter Foliage Stencil Collection, White Embossing Powder, Red Glittered Cardstock, White Paint, Blending Brushes
Stop by the PTI Blog for all the details and more inspiration from the team. All the new products will be available tomorrow, September 29th at 12 PM EST.
No comments:
Post a Comment