Welcome to Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink August Release Countdown!I have two project to share with you today that celebrate Fall and give thanks. All the new products available on August 25th at 12 PM EDT.
The new Build-A-Scarecrow Die Set is one of my favorites of the new release. I started by picking a plaid patterned paper for the shirt and built my color scheme around those colors. I die cut colored cardstock for each piece and the added detail with the ink blending.
I used Copic Marker to color the face, a black gel pen to accent the mouth, and added small black rhinestones for the eyes. Sunflowers, pumpkins, and a black crow finish off the scene.
To create the background I die cut the largest die in the new Love to Layer: A Little Loopy from Stamper's Select White Cardstock and then inked blended the background. The sentiment is from the Fall Cloche Stamp Set that I will be sharing tomorrow.
Supplies
Stamps: Fall Cloche
Dies: Build-A-Scarecrow, Love to Layer: A Little Loopy, Fall Cloche
Ink: Blueberry Sky, Dark Indigo, Harvest Gold, Honey, Pinefeather, Cocoa Bean, Orange Zest, Terracotta Tile, Fine Linen, Classic Kraft, Spring Rain
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Classic Kraft, Pinefeather, True Black, Gold
Other: Twine, Black Rhinestones, Gold Gems, Copic Markers, Blending Brushes, Cloud Stencil, Patterned Paper
My next Fall themed card is created with the new Cup of Blessings Stamp Set and Dies. I love the idea of the tea cup. I stamped the tea cup in Blueberry Sky Ink and then added the gold details by stamping with Versamark Ink and embossing with gold embossing powder.
Here is a closer look at the details. I used the Weathered Wood Background to created the look of a table and patterned paper from the Bitty Big Collection: Blueberry Sky for the table linen.
I used the Love to Layer: A Little Loopy again behind the tea cup. The sentiment is included in the Cup of Blessings Stamp Set.
Supplies:
Stamps: Cup of Blessings, Weathered Wood Background
Dies: Cup of Blessings, Love to Layer: A Little Loopy
Ink: Ripe Avocado, Prairie Grass, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Terracotta Tile, Blueberry Sky, Autumn Rose, Scarlet Jewel, Classic Kraft, Cocoa Bean, Lemon Tart, Versamark
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Ripe Avocado, Classic Kraft, Bitty Big Collection: Blueberry Sky
Other: Gold Watercolor Paint, Gold Gems, Lace, Blending Brushes
Happy Crafting! Stop by the PTI Blog for all the details and more inspiration from the team. I will be back tomorrow with more projects with the new release.


No comments:
Post a Comment