11/30/23

Winter in the City

Hi Crafters! I am finishing up my last few Christmas cards. My card today is s sweet winter scene created with the Winter in the City Stamp Set and the Winter in the City Die from Papertrey Ink's November Release. 


The Winter in the City Stamp Set is so good for creating scenes that could be used throughout the winter season. When I create a scene I usually stamp and die cut a variety of images and then play around with the die cuts until I am happy with the results. If I have any extra die cuts I will often add them to the inside of my card. 


I stamped the path and the footsteps on Stampers Select white Cardstock and then added the die cuts. The sentiment is included in the Winter in the City Stamp Set.



The background is foiled with the Diagonal Stripes Hot Foil Plate with white foil using theSpellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil System.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment