10/22/23

Papertrey Ink October Release Countdown Day 3

Hi and welcome Day 3 of the Papertrey Ink October Release Countdown. My cards today feature pretty ornaments and a new Glimmer Plate.  All the new products will be available on October 24 at 10 PM ET.  


My first card features the new Ornament Opulence Stamp Set and coordinating Dies, along with a new holiday sentiment set, Very Merry Christmas Sentiments. I decided to go with a green and gold theme. I used Pinefeather and Ocean Tides Inks along with Versamark Ink and gold and white embossing powder. 


The background is created with the Fanciful Snowflake Background Hot Foil Plate, using gold foil. 


The sentiment is stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with Gold Embossing Powder. I finished off with a few gold jewels. 

Supplies:

Stamps: Ornament Opulence, Very Merry Christmas Sentiments
Dies: Ornament Opulence, Very Merry Christmas Sentiments, Love to Layer: Circles
Ink: Pinefeather, Ocean Tides, Versamark, Saffron Spice, Cocoa Bean
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Pinefeather, Ocean Tides
Other: Fanciful Snowflake Background Hot Foil Plate, Gold Foil, White and Gold Embossing Powder, Gold Gems, Gold Stickles


My next card is a no stamping card. I started by cutting a piece of Enchanted Evening Cardstock to fit the card front. Then I used the new Peace on Earth Hot Foil Plate with white foil. At the bottom I added a hill of snow with the previously released Bring Home the Holidays Dies


The sentiment is die cut with the Mega Merry Christmas Die and the pretty stars are die cut with the new Starry Delight Dies. I added a few clear gems to finish off the card. 

Supplies:

Dies: Mega Merry Christmas, Starry Delight, Bring Home the Holidays
Ink: Dark Indigo, Enchanted Evening 
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Enchanted Evening
Other: Peace on Earth Hot Foil Plate, White Foil, Clear Gems

Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with more projects with the new release. You can also stop by the PTI Blog for more inspiration for the Design Team. 


No comments:

Post a Comment