10/20/23

Papertrey Ink October Release Countdown Day 1

Hi and welcome to the first day of the Papertrey Ink October Release Countdown. This release includes wonderful products for the Holidays and the Winter season. All the new products will be available on October 24 at 10 PM ET. 


I am starting off with two cards that I created with the new Fancy Snowflake Frame Dies. I like simple elegance of the snowflake and it makes a pretty focal point for my card. I added some Stickles in Star Dust to add some shimmer. 


The sentiment is from the new Christmas Your Way Stamps and coordinating Dies. I stamped in Versamark Ink on Pure Poppy Cardstock and embossed with white embossing powder. I added the berries and greenery with the previously released Into the Blooms: Christmas Sprigs Die


I created the background with the new Border Bling Candy Cane Frame. I used Sweet Blush Cardstock and added Pure Poppy Cardstock behind the frame. In the center I added a panel of Bitty Big Collection in Sweet Blush with vellum over the patterned paper.

Supplies:
Stamps: Christmas Your Way
Dies: Christmas Your Way, Border Bling: Candy Cane Frames 2, Fancy Snowflake Frame, Into the Blooms: Christmas Sprigs
Ink: New Leaf, Pine Feather, Pure Poppy, Scarlet Jewel, Versamark
Paper: Sweet Blush, Pure Poppy, Stamper's Select White,  Bitty Big Collection: Sweet Blush, Vellum
Other: Stickles - Star Dust, Clear Jewels, Glue, Blender Brushes, White Embossing Powder


For my next card I cut a panel of white cardstock to fit the card front and then blended Distress Inks in Black Soot, Blueprint Sketch, and Chipped Sapphire. I let the ink dry and splattered some water and white paint. 


I stamped another sentiment from the Christmas Your Way Stamp Set, stamping in Versamark Ink and embossing with Silver Embossing Powder, 

Supplies:
Stamps: Christmas Your Way
Dies: Christmas Your Way, Fancy Snowflake Frame
Ink: Versamark, Dark Indigo
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Dark Indigo
Other: Distress Ink in Black Soot, Blueprint Sketch, Chipped Sapphire, Blender Brushes, Glue, Silver Embossing Powder, White Paint


My next card is created with one of very favorites of this releases, the Skate Into the Holiday Stamp Set and Dies. I just love the elegance of the skates filled with the greenery. 


I listed the inks I used below. The blades on the skate are stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with silver embossing powder. The snowflakes are die cut with the previously releases Forever Snowflake Frame Die


The card is framed with the new Border Bling: Candy Cane Frame 2 and Pure Poppy Cardstock. I also lightly splattered white paint to add to the winter feel. 

Supplies:

Stamps: Skate Into the Holidays
Dies: Skate Into the Holidays, Border Bling: Candy Cane Frame 2, Forever Snowflake Frame
Ink: Enchanted Evening, Spring Rain, Pure Poppy, Scarlet Jewel, Pine Feather, Ocean Tides, Mint Julep, Versamark
Paper: Stamper's Select White,Pure Poppy
Other: Silver Embossing Powder, White Paint, Clear Gems, White Glitter Cardstock

Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with more projects with the new release. You can also stop by the PTI Blog for more inspiration for the Design Team. 

1 comment: