9/24/23

Papertrey Ink September Release Countdown Day 3

Thanks for stopping by for Day 3 Papertrey Ink September Release Countdown. I have two new projects to share with you. All the new products will be available on September 26th at 10 PM ET. 


My first project is created with the Psalm Reflections: September Stamp Set and Dies. I die the the frame from Ripe Avocado Cardstock. Then I stamped the sentiment and die cut with the same die so that the sentiment would fit in the frame. 


The flower is created with the Into the Blooms: Dahlia Die Set. I used Plum Pudding Cardstock and blended Winter Wisteria Ink. The additional greenery is added with the new Into the Blooms: Christmas Sprigs. 


The card front is die cut with the Border Bling: Twinkle Die from True Black Cardstock. Then added a panel of gold cardstock behind the die cut stars. 

Supplies:

Stamps: Psalm Reflections: September
Dies: Psalm Reflections: September, Into the Blooms: Christmas Sprigs, Into the Blooms: Dahlia, Border Bling: Twinkle Die
Ink: True Black, Ripe Avocado, Plum Pudding, Winter Wisteria
Paper: Stamper's Select White, True Black, Ripe Avocado, Plum Pudding, Gold Glitter
Other: Gold Gems, Blender Brushes, Glue


Next is a look at the new Love to Layer: Ornament Die Set. I think this die would be great for mass producing Christmas cards. After I created the ornament I added greenery at the top with the new Into the Blooms: Christmas Sprigs Dies. 


To create the card front I cut a piece of Pure Poppy Cardstock to fit the card front. Then I blended Pure Poppy and Scarlet Jewel Inks around the edges, finished off with splattered white paint. The sentiment is from the Just Sentiments: Santa Mini and I added the gold border with a die in the Birthday Celebration Bling Die Set.

Stamps: Just Sentiments: Santa Mini 
Dies: Love to Layer: Ornaments, Into to the Blooms: Christmas Sprigs, Birthday Celebration Bling 
Ink: Pure Poppy, Scarlet Jewel, Versamark
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Pinefeather, Ocean Tides, Pure Poppy, Gold Foil
Other: White Embossing Powder, Gold Jewel, White Paint, Blender Brushes

Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with more sneak peeks. Stop by the PTI Blog for more inspiration for the Design Team. 






1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards. My favorite is the first card with the Psalms and beautiful purple flower. TFS

    ReplyDelete