3/7/23

The Easter Release from Taylored Expressions

Hi All! I am popping in today with cards I created with the new Easter/Spring Release from Taylored Expressions. My cards are full of bunnies, flowers, and a beautiful stencil. All the new products are available now in the TE Store. 


The Serene Scene Collection includes scene the Serene Scene Cutting Plate, the Serene Scene - Landscapes, and the Serene Scene - Easter Edition. I think this is such a cute, creative idea. 


To create the card front I cut a piece of Mint Julep Cardstock and die cut with the Pierced Lattice Cutting Plate. Then I die cut the panel again with the Serene Scene Cutting Plate. I blended Cilantro Ink around the frame. 

With the Serene Scene - Landscapes Die I cut the clouds, hills, and flowers. I die cut the flowers from Sugar Cube Cardstock, and added the colors I have linked below with my TE Bitty Blender Brushes. 


Then I added the church, bunnies, and Easter eggs with the Serene Scene - Easter Edition. The sentiment is stamped with the new Easter Egg-stras Stamp Set. 



My next card is created with the Redeemer Coordinating Dies, the Redeemer Layering Stencil, and the previously released Redeemer Embossing Folder. I die cut a piece of Sugar Cube Cardstock to fit the card front. Then I stenciled with the Redeemer Layering Stencil. You can see the inks I used listed below. After the stenciling was complete I lined up the lines in the Redeemer Embossing Folder with the stencil background and ran it through my Die Machine. 


The cross is die cut with the Redeemer Coordinating Dies. The sentiment is from the Easter egg-stras Stamp set. I stamped in Versamark Ink on Vellum and embossed with TE Gold Embossing Powder. 


Next up is a look at the Egg-stra Specil Stencil & Die Combo. These cute eggs are so easy to create. First I stenciled each egg and then just die cut with dies included in the set. To create the background I die cut Sugar Cube cardstock with the Stitched Mini Slim Stacklets and added the frame with the Petite Scallop Mini Slim Stacklets. 

I then stenciled the clouds with the Set the Scene - Clouds Stencil Strips. I added the grass with the Build a Scene - Grassy Hills.


Here is a closer look. I added a sentiment from the Easter Egg-stras Stamp Set and embellished the eggs with Tiny Diamonds. 



For a limited time, you can get the Serene Scene Bundle (Serene Scene Cutting Plate die, Serene Scene - Landscapes die collection, Serene Scenes - Easter Edition die collection, and Easter egg-stras stamp set) for the discounted price of $65 – regularly retails for $71! This bundle price is only available through Thursday, March 9th, or while supplies last!


When you make a purchase of $100 or more today through Thursday, May 9th, in the TE webstore, you will receive the Be Hoppy Stamp & Stencil Combo set FREE! Stamp and stencil an adorable background of bunnies for your Easter and spring projects! Please note that this promotional set replaces our March incentive set during this release week. Offer valid while supplies last.

Hop on over to the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment